Saturday, January 31, 2009

Perspective

We part our separate ways, and that’s it? Can I not ask why? Where? How? Or perhaps the dead can’t ask? Or do questions keep us alive?
I have memories, but so what? Must I remain a prisoner of my memories? I know they move horizontally, but why not vertically and straight into the sky? Or do they fear that the sky may collapse onto them? Do they then turn into ghosts? When memories become ghosts, do they remain memories or turn to mere fabrications? Can these fabrications bridge the divide? Or is this division beyond a fix?

2 comments:

  1. When I read "Perspective" and "To Wish Death Upon oneself," which I have read several times, I do think that you write my soul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol, thanks, i'm glad you see your soul in some of my writing.

    ReplyDelete